360º Virtual Tour
A Place to Sleep, a Place to Meet, Best Western Cresta Court Hotel - bedrooms, bar, lounge, restaurant, beauty plus meeting & events spaces - view without visiting.
By using some state of the art photography, we've managed to bring our hotel to life, with our 360 degree virtual tour, which gives you an excellent taste of what you'll experience when you arrive.
Immerse yourself; experience the cosy bedrooms, take in the bar and restaurant, imagine yourself relaxing and taking a walk through the wedding suites and meeting rooms.
Welcome to the Best Western Manchester Altrincham Cresta Court Hotel
Our contemporary, stylish hotel is an ideal choice for surrounding attractions such as Event City, The Trafford Centre, Manchester United Football Club and Lancashire Cricket Ground while also being an ideal location for travellers flying from/into Manchester Airport. The hotel is a two minute walk from Altrincham Metrolink station and just a twenty minute tram journey from Manchester City Centre. The hotel also provides free Wi-Fi throughout all public areas and rooms.
Need to speak with our reservations team?
Please call us TEL: 0161 927 7272
HOTEL INFO AT A GLANCE:
- Contemporary Hotel bedroom design - 148 rooms to suit every needs
- Gallery of images of the hotel
- Oasis Beauty Salon
- Comfortable lounge and Townfields Bar
- Stunning Townfields Restaurant - BOOK DIRECT CLICK HERE
- Stylish wedding and banqueting facilities
- Meetings Conference and event facilities
- Ample free car parking
- Standard Double, Executive and twin bedrooms
- Large Family rooms
- Accessible rooms for guests with mobility difficulties
- Wireless high speed internet access in public areas
- Park, Fly and Stay offers for Manchester Airport
- Guide dogs and assistance dogs welcome
6.30am to 9.30am - Monday – Friday 7.30am to 10.00am - Saturday 7.30am to 10.30am - Sunday
Free WiFi throughout the public areas and all bedrooms
Best Western Manchester Altrincham Cresta Court Hotel
Church Street, Altrincham Cheshire, WA14 4DP, England
Phone: 0161 927 7272