If you are looking for Dog Friendly Rooms you and your dog will get a warm welcome when you choose the Best Western Cresta Court Hotel. We love meeting our four legged guests and have a number of dog friendly rooms available.
For your comfort and that of other guests at the hotel, we do ask the following:
- Please ensure that your companion is kept on their leash whilst inside the hotel.
- Pets are welcome to share their owner’s guestroom, however only certain areas within the Restaurant and Bar are permitted.
- To ensure that our team can offer the same level of great customer service without upsetting or distressing your pet, we ask that there is always an owner present while any member of the hotel staff is servicing your guestroom (housekeeping, engineering, room service, etc.).
- We kindly ask that your pet is restrained or removed from guest room while hotel staff is present working in room, whichever you feel is best.
- If for any reason you need to leave your pet unattended in your guestroom, please notify one of our Guest Service Agents on reception.
- We know it can be difficult to calm down an excited pet, but please ensure your pet does not disrupt the “quiet enjoyment” of other guests due to excessive barking.
We ask that you remove and dispose of any litter properly in one of the outside waste bins.
We must stress that the Hotel is not a kennel and is not liable for any injury suffered by your pet while on hotel premises.
A maximum of 2 dogs can stay in your room.
A £20 one-off service charge applies – this is a cleaning charge irrespective of length of stay or how many dogs in the room.
Dog Friendly Rooms in Manchester
6.30am to 9.30am - Monday – Friday 7.30am to 10.00am - Saturday 7.30am to 10.30am - Sunday
Free WiFi throughout the public areas and all bedrooms
Best Western Manchester Altrincham Cresta Court Hotel
Church Street, Altrincham Cheshire, WA14 4DP, England
Phone: 0161 927 7272